Stop the Plot to Pass the Six Deadly Bills
The radical Massachusetts legislature was too busy taking advantage of the virus crisis to get their work done, like passing the budget, before the July 31st deadline. They took advantage of the situation to extend the legislative session to the end of the year. They want to stall voting on the Six Deadly bills until after the November election so that they will not be held accountable at election time.
Let them be forewarned, they will have blood on their hands if they pass these deadly bills.
To refresh your memory, here are the Six Deadly Bills:
- Roe Infanticide Act: eliminates parental consent for girls seeking an abortion; allows abortion on demand up to birth; eliminates protections for women; and eliminates protections for babies born alive during botched abortions;
- University Abortion Mill bill: provides up to $400,000 to each public college and university to provide on-campus abortions; forces tuition and fees to be used for abortions;
- Illegal Aliens Driver’s License Act: allows the MA Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) to issue driver’s licenses to illegal aliens, which has been proven to result in increased threats to the public safety, as well as identity theft and fraud;
- Sanctuary State bill: prohibits police from coordinating with federal authorities to remove dangerous, criminal, illegal aliens from our streets;
- Mandated Sex Education bill: mandates centralized, Planned Parenthood-run, “comprehensive” sex education in every public school in the Commonwealth;
- Physician Assisted Suicide bill: allows doctors to prescribe deadly doses of drugs to patients who may be under duress or suffering from depression.
These bills are all in a position to pass at a moment’s notice.
Please take 30 seconds to send a strong message to your legislators to kill these bills — not innocent babies, elders, and law-abiding citizens.